Saturday, October 2, 2010

Picking up heavy objects

When you pick up heavy objects, always bend at the knees, and not at the waist. The back is important; if you hurt your back, your life goes downhill from there. My doctors tell me that if you hurt your back there will always be that gingerness that remains, even after the most extensive physical therapy. Turn to the your right side. Good. Now, the other side. Mmhmm. Arch your back. Doesn't that feel good? Well it would if you hadn't hurt your damn back. Why the hell did you hurt your damn back? I remember I got a job interview question a few weeks back asking me where I saw myself in 5 years. I lied and said that I would love to be in their company. But I just want to lift pianos and sofas, futons and bookshelves, if it wasn't for my god-damn back.

No comments:

Post a Comment